Skip to main content

Balsamic Chicken



Today I was looking online for a recipe that included chicken and peppers and I found this balsamic chicken recipe! YUM-O!!! It looks pretty nasty in this picture but it was very flavorful! Wish everyone was here to be able to try some of it. Definitely one of my favorite things that I have made.


-4 chicken breast

-salt & pepper

-4 T olive oil

-4 cups sliced bell peppers

-1 med onion

-4 cloves of garlic

-1/4 cup fresh basil

-4 T balsamic vinegar


Cook chicken with salt & peppers and with 2 T olive oil. Set aside.

Add remaining olive oil to empy skillet and add peppers and onions until soft. Then add garlic and stir for 1 min.

Stir in basil and vinegar and return chicken to pepper mixture and simmer for a few minutes.


I added a little bit of chicken broth to have a nice sauce to it. We ate it over rice and it was just delicious!

Comments

Emily Judd said…
that sounds realllly yummy! i love peppers!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 4th of July!

so yesterday I began to write a blog but then my computer shut off and i haven't had time to continue writing. and i don't have much time right now because i have a date with this guy name jaimen who is from boise and we are going to idaho falls to watch the fireworks! he's pretty cool. we met in the drumline. he's a snare player. ha...me and drummers... we marched in the parade today and it was really fun but also VERY hot! i was sweating like a pig and i am so sore right now because tenors are the heaviest drums and they weigh about 50 pounds! but i loved it! well i gotta get ready! have a good day! love you all!

finally!

alright! here are the pics of my car! you like??

swim suit and computer!

Alrighty! I FINALLY found a swim suit that looks good on me AND fits!! Isn't it SO cute?? I love it! It's a tankini and look how LONG it is. there's no way my tummy will show! I just wanted you all to see it now! I can't be on here for long because of my dumb computer charger... i'm sick of this computer and really its not my fault that it doesn't work because my roommate tripped over it a few semesters ago and broke it. Starting this fall, everyone has to have a computer at BYU-I so maybe i'll just buy a Mac. And never let anyone use it and i'll keep it in my room when ever i'm not using it. Well! today was long and stressful. i hate technology right now. tomorrow i have my jury on drum set. i'll just have to do the best i can. i know he wouldn't fail me but i could get a B on drum set...grr.. wish me luck!