Skip to main content

update

i really should be studying for my finals right now but i can only do so much studying in one day! i bought some dark chocolate because years ago dad gave me some to study with. supposedly it helps you study or something. so i used that as a good excuse to buy some! i love dark chocolate :) can you guess what i'm studying??
this morning we had an IRC (Institute Representative Council) breakfast at 6:30am. it was SO delicious. I ate about 10+ pieces of bacon ( i lost count) i haven't been fed that well for quite a while. and the hashbrowns were amazing.
i am so thankful to be a part of the institute committee! its really been a blessing because i've been able to get to know so many awesome people here and make friends really quickly. it feels like i've been here at ISU a lot longer than just one semester.


oh so no real update on the "nose hairs" guy. ha oh well. we still talk but we kind of have to because we are both on IRC. i'm really excited for next year because i got called to be the vice president over the food and because it's such a crazy load Shannon Webb also got called as the vice president over food. i'm really excited to work with her. and we are going to be roommates this summer so we'll have plenty of time to brainstorm for the upcoming activities this next year.


tonight we have the closing institute social which i'm pretty excited about. A comedy group from BYU-I will be there and then we are going to have root beer floats and a dance.


so it is highly likely that i will be getting straight A's this semester! I'm mostly worried about my biology class though. I've gotten two A's and one C+ on tests, but 100%s on all the quizzes. but its my biology lab grade that may bring it down. for some reason i just can't get good grades on the reports. its so frustrating because i've taken quantitative analysis for chemistry and would get better grades on those reports than what i'm getting now in biology 101.... pray for me that i will do well on my final!


yesterday, mom and dad stopped in pocatello on their way to utah to see where i live. we met at the institute building and they were able to meet two of the institute faculty. dad and i also shot some hoopes in the gym but dads skills just aren't what they used to be. haha mom and i laughed really hard because he didn't want to leave until he made one. i'm not actually sure if he ever did make a shot...then we went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. they have awesome burgers BUT the BACKYARD is WAY better. i am craving their food right now. oh and it was awkward beacuse the manager who interviewed me when i turned in my application was there. i didn't say anything to him though and i'm glad that i didn't get a job there.

here's a picture of mom with her ketchup! it was so funny because every time dad would want some ketchup it would be gone so he had to go back twice to get more because mom ate it all. she LOVES ketchup!

Comments

RWSeibel said…
We have to set the record straight. Mom doesn't really eat ketchup like that. She usually chugs it straight out of a 10-ounce glass!

:-D

Dad

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 4th of July!

so yesterday I began to write a blog but then my computer shut off and i haven't had time to continue writing. and i don't have much time right now because i have a date with this guy name jaimen who is from boise and we are going to idaho falls to watch the fireworks! he's pretty cool. we met in the drumline. he's a snare player. ha...me and drummers... we marched in the parade today and it was really fun but also VERY hot! i was sweating like a pig and i am so sore right now because tenors are the heaviest drums and they weigh about 50 pounds! but i loved it! well i gotta get ready! have a good day! love you all!

finally!

alright! here are the pics of my car! you like??

swim suit and computer!

Alrighty! I FINALLY found a swim suit that looks good on me AND fits!! Isn't it SO cute?? I love it! It's a tankini and look how LONG it is. there's no way my tummy will show! I just wanted you all to see it now! I can't be on here for long because of my dumb computer charger... i'm sick of this computer and really its not my fault that it doesn't work because my roommate tripped over it a few semesters ago and broke it. Starting this fall, everyone has to have a computer at BYU-I so maybe i'll just buy a Mac. And never let anyone use it and i'll keep it in my room when ever i'm not using it. Well! today was long and stressful. i hate technology right now. tomorrow i have my jury on drum set. i'll just have to do the best i can. i know he wouldn't fail me but i could get a B on drum set...grr.. wish me luck!